Tuesday, November 13, 2018

A little cutting -


Was the plan for today -

But you know what they say about plans - LOL -

So these guys are in the same place they were yesterday -


Because I got caught up again in monitoring the progress of those fires -

But here's what they are going to be -

Jiffy Jelly™ Quilt - HERE -


I first saw the pattern mentioned on Alamosa Quilter - HERE -

Then followed the links to the FREE Pattern by Moda - HERE -

I like the part where the pattern uses up most of the strip -

So - maybe tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Thanks I downloaded that pattern! I think it will make a great comfort quilt. I may make it to send to Quilty Hugs..

Barbara said...

I’m so glad to get your blog link, thank you for visiting and commenting on mine. I know all about the best laid plans, but somehow I always get there. You will too! Very nice pattern!

Julie Fukuda said...

Are any of those fires near you? I remember a closer call earlier in the year. Nice to have quilt activity for a diversion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...