Sunday, November 11, 2018

Another jelly roll -


Or two -

For another project - ;))


Two rolls of 20 fabrics - 20 strips = 40 strips total -

Lots of graphic color -

Lots of possibilities -

I have a pattern in mind - but it needs 20 pairs of light/dark strips -

I might have to fudge that a little bit - there are more dark strips than light -

But as long as there is some contrast between the two strips -

It should be fine -



And the more I look at these all laid out -

I might pair them up just as they are -

There's enough variety that it probably would look pretty good -

And be a whole lot less work for me - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Having just put together two black and white tops, I found that, when doing dark on light and light on dark, some of the prints could be either depending on the partner.

Gene Black said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Your stash just keep giving! I like these prints and I, too, agree that light and dark are relative. Contrast is important. I'm curious what you're working on, but will wait for the reveal...

Gene Black said...

I agree with Julie. Light and Dark are sometimes relative depending on what is next to it. If you compare twilight to the mid-day sun, twilight is dark. BUT, comparing twilight to darkest midnight makes twilight appear to be quite bright.
(deleted and reposted because I am fallible at spelling in the early mornings.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...