Sunday, November 25, 2018

The last four sets -


For my Jiffy Jelly™ Quilt - HERE - are sewn together -


And I followed Gene's terrific suggestion -
If you ALWAYS use that machine for piecing (and nothing else) - you could put the 4 on a piece of cardstock and always put it UNDER the foot. That way you would have to move it to sew--and when you pick it up - you change the setting.
I do have cardstock - but it's in huge 12" x 12" sheets -

So I used a scrap of "index card" instead -


And I even remembered to put it BACK UNDER the presser foot -

When I was finished sewing for the day -

Now you watch -

THAT'S the part that I'll forget to do - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hopefully one of the two "reminders" will work. If you happen to walk by and see you forgot to put the card back under the foot, you can do it then. I wish I knew a better solution.

Gene Black said...

PS, I emailed you something else that may be MORE helpful.

Frog Quilter said...

Great suggestion Gene.

Julie Fukuda said...

This makes me glad I do not have to deal with a machine. Computers drive me crazy enough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...