Friday, November 23, 2018

Happy Friday -


Yesterday - while I was waiting for company to arrive -

I sewed parts of several more sets -

For my Jiffy Jelly™ Quilt - HERE -


And then I realized that I forgot to change the needle position -

To get my 1/4" seam allowance -

So today -

The day after enjoying all of that wonderful company, laughter, and food -

Today - I'll be "un-sewing" -

And then "re-sewing" -

Everything that I sewed -

Yesterday - while I was waiting for company to arrive - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I call it unsewing, my least favourite thing to do . You are good to get right on it...sometimes I have to talk myself into it and some days later.

Gene Black said...

I am wondering if you can set the machine default to the quarter inch seam allowance. I know I was able to re-set mine so that I get a true quarter inch.

I hope you had a wonderful time with your company.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...