Wednesday, November 21, 2018

One more set -


Is sewn together -


And part of another -



Compared to the 1-1/2" and 1" strips that I used for the "mini test" blocks -

These 2-1/2" strips look HUUUUUGE - LOL - ;))

So that's probably about all the sewing I'll get done for the next couple of days -

Company's coming -

Can't wait to start "visiting" -

And fixing the food -

Oh, the food -

The turkey's not the only one around here -

Who will be "stuffed" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I have been working on my contributions for the food also. I have the cake baked and a chocolate fudgy pour-over frosting/icing on it. I have the cranberry relish done. Today is the day mom and I make dressing. Then later I make the apple pie.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat a lot and laugh a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...