Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Found a couple -


Of projects already bagged up -

And partially done -

Some Red String Blocks - with papers still attached -
Long ago abandoned and ready to find a new purpose -

Some more 2" strips for Upstairs/Downstairs blocks -

And some 9-Patches - partially sewn -
With the EQ diagram of the intended layout -


Some Dresden Plates ready to be appliqued to a background -
With the purple backgrounds yet to be cut - but there - waiting patiently -


And the rest of my Deep Red Crumb Squares -
Crumb blocks are done - sashes and centers are cut -
Some assembly is required - LOL - ;))


Looks like I don't need to "cut and kit" anything new -

When I have a bunch of UFOs sitting around -

Waiting to come out to play - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... no, it looks like you are ready to pick a pack and start at any time....unless another squirrel catches your attention.

Sherry said...

Your UFO's are much more organized than mine are. LOL

But I am hoping that I can get my act together enough now that my swap deadlines are over to get things going in the correct direction.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...