Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A new jelly roll -


For another top -

Sorted into 4 piles of 10 -

With some white/light strips on the right -


And then into 10 piles of 4 -

Each pile will have a white/light strip added to it -


When I get the strips sewn together - and then sub-cut -

This will be another "cut and kitted" project -

In addition to the one I have "kitted" in Autumn/Fall colors -

That and the GREEN top might be my "go-to" pattern when I want to "cut and kit" something to work on "between" other projects -

The white/light center diagonal worked so well on the GREEN top -

That I thought I would try it again on this one -

But that center diagonal could be any color -

And there are soooooooooo many possibilities - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is one of the joys I find in quilting: There are so many possibilities!

Katie said...

Oh my, those fabrics are gorgeous! I think you should hold off cutting them and pet them a little more. I would!!! But they'll make a beautiful quilt, too, so, I guess cutting them is okay, too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...