Sunday, March 24, 2019

Strata and Squirrel Food -


The light/white strips have been added to all ten strata - ;))

I still need to press and cut them -

But I'll do that tomorrow -


Because today - Sunday -

I plan to use one of these -

To chase a Squirrel -

And if I call them Squirrel Food -

Maybe I can catch that silly Squirrel - LOL - ;))


I think I may start designating Sunday -

As my "guilt-free" day to chase Squirrels -

I can always "get back to work" -

On Monday - LOL - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Looking at the "squirrel bait" I think that the squirrel is a OBW. But it could be something else.

Katie said...

I like that idea of having a squirrel day...then again, what day don't I chase squirrels if I want to...?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...