Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Three of these -


GREEN ones -


And three more of these GREEN ones -


And the GREEN one of these -

Were all I got done today - ;))


As much as I like the "circles" -

I don't want to have to try to match them when I sew the blocks together -


So I'll probably take the lazy way out -

And go with the "other" layout - LOL - ;))


And if I look at it a certain way -

It looks like a curvy "bowtie" -

Doesn't it? -

Or is it just me? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes, I see the curvy bowtie. It would be more obvious set on point. But I like it this way with the diagonal motion.

Katie said...

If you want to fuss with it a bunch, you could try for a setting that has a circle dead center and then work your way out, matching as you go. But there I go assuming you'll make a whole bunch...maybe these four are it! But I do like this setting!

barbara woods said...

beautiful blocks

Sherry said...

Yup! I was going to tell you that they looked like bow ties. . .but then I got to the rest of your post and saw that you beat me to it. LOL

Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...