Friday, March 8, 2019

Two more -


Are prepped -



But they're not sewn yet -

Because I got sidetracked with my new toy -

It's a new laptop that I didn't want to get -

But decided to get anyway before I HAD to replace the one I have - ;))

The new one is Win 10 - and I'm a long-time fan of Win 7 -

So there will be a definite learning curve involved - ;))

Hopefully - I can take my time setting it up -

And it won't be a such a huge undertaking -

If I can break it down into "baby steps" - ;))

Today I plugged it in and went through some basic set-up steps -

So now - at least - it can find the WiFi and connect itself -

When I turn it on - LOL - ;))

Tomorrow I think I'll sew -

That doesn't require nearly as much brain power -

Which seems to be in limited quantity some days -

And I can try Gene's suggestion of sewing four background blocks together and appliqueing one big circle to it - which would put me back to square one - trying to applique a whole plate to a 14-1/2" block. I was going to try that this afternoon - after my chores - just to see if it's as much of a pain as I think it will be -

But I got sidetracked with my new toy - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha....but if it is only ONE big block and you can set the others around it the chosen layout, it will be worth it.

Congrats on the new laptop. I am a Mac guy when it comes to computers. (but android when it comes to phones.)

Katie said...

I feel your pain with the computer. I bought a computer a few years ago with Windows 8 and what the tech guy at work at the time called "Tile Land" instead of the normal screen. I promptly figured out how to make that go away and look like the normal versions of Windows, and now have found that they did away with that foolish idea. But I still giggle at "Tile Land"...John was amusing that way...but I left the job, so no more amazing IT guy for me...

Sherry said...

I really like that green fabric!

Better watch out. . . you & Gene might not be the best for each other with all the ideas you exchange! LOL

Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing next.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...