Saturday, March 30, 2019

Using some scraps -


Left over from cutting the blue OBW blocks -



Lead to an experiment in cutting some itty-bitty ones -

Using my 1-1/2" square die (1" finished) -




#1 -


#2 -


#3 -


#4 - Was my choice -


But I didn't realize how much would get eaten up by the seam allowance -

Surprise! - LOL -


I played with a couple more sets of scraps that I'll show you later -

And then I played with some Dresden Plates -


Slowly but surely -

Everything will get sewn together - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

That is certainly a danger with those little pieces - the seams suddenly seem huge and the swallow the design bits.

Will you be using the tiny ones in this quilt or ?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...