Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A couple more -

 
 
Sets of parts for my Sakura Churn Dash
 
Were added to the cookie sheet - 
 
For a total of 20 sets - or 40 blocks - 

 
Those - plus the bits and pieces below -
 
Should give me a total of 27 sets - or 54 blocks -
 

 
Then I have a bunch of left over "ends" - 
 
That should be enough for the "centers" and a few more "single" blocks - 


So maybe - just maybe - I can get 60 blocks from this flat pack - 

If I can - that would be terrific - 

And I won't need to use the third pack of strips - 

But it's nice to know that I have the extra - 
 
As "insurance" - 

Just in case I need it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Nothing like "living on the edge" but with insurance. Kinda like walking a tightrope with a net beneath you.

The progress is looking good.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Everything is looking fine so you can just sew and not worry.

Sue said...

It's looking good. 😊

Julie Fukuda said...

Looks looks you have a back up plan. Should be a smoothe ride.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...