Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Plan D - continued -

 

Also known as my Sakura Churn Dash - 
Island Batik -  Sakura - which is no longer available - sorry -

Seems to be working - so far - ;))

I haven't decided on the centers yet - 

Just cutting the pieces -

Using my LEFT-EZE™ Rule -

Stitching them together -

And putting them up on the design wall - ;))






It's nice to have something that is easy to cut -

My LEFT-EZE™ Rule makes it SO simple - and accurate -

To cut the HST and the 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" segments from pre-cut 2-1/2" strips -

And it's nice to have something that works up with a minimum of fuss -

Especially on days when my brain is tired - 

Like today - LOL - ;))

 

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes, it is nice to have something easy for those days. I am still on my "lazy" streak.

Frog Quilter said...

Lovely colors, very soothing.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just really like what I see! Such a refreshing combo of colors.

Sue said...

Lovely eye candy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...