Friday, October 2, 2020

Plan B -

  

There's always a "Plan B" - LOL - ;))

When I sorted through my batik yardage pieces - 

I found these four possible maybes - 

The TURQUOISE and the PINK (the third one) are the largest pieces - 

So I have more "wiggle room" when it comes to cutting the larger HST - 

The TURQUOISE is my choice for the setting triangles - even larger than the HST - 

"Plan A" was to use the "flat pack" that you see here - from Timeless Treasures - Tonga Treats - Citrus - which is no longer available - sorry - 

But I found another "flat pack" - Island Batik -  Sakura - which is also no longer available - sorry - I've had these in my stash for years - got them all on sale - knowing they would be used someday - LOL -

Anyway - 

You can see that the "Island Batik - Sakura" is a much better match to my yardage pieces -

So - 

That's "Plan B" - LOL - 

The "Island Batik - Sakura" - flat pack - 

The TURQUOISE and PINK yardage - 

And whatever else suits my fancy - LOL - ;))

Tomorrow - after my "chores" - 

I'm going to try to get something cut - 

We'll see how that goes - LOL - ;)) 

 

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

  

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think it will be lovely. The "turquoise/pink" combination is not one I would be doing. But it will be fun to see it work out for you.

The Sakura strip pack will work so much better with that yardage. It looks like it was made to go together.

Barbara said...

Nothing nor satisfying than using batiks! ☺️

Frog Quilter said...

Can’t wait to see what you make!

Sue said...

Love plan B. It's a gorgeous color combo. Being able to dip into our stashes is always fun. It's like having our own quilt shop which caters perfectly to our tastes.

Julie Fukuda said...

I'm looking forward to watching this one go together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...