Thursday, October 8, 2020

Lazy day -

  

Not a lot of sewing - 
 
But some - ;)) 
 
I moved my Sakura Churn Dash blocks up higher on the design wall -
Island Batik -  Sakura - which is no longer available - sorry -

And made this new set -

I just love these colors - 

I haven't decided on centers yet - 

And I don't know how many blocks I'm going to make - 

Right now - I think I'll just keep making them - 

Until I run out of strips - 

Or run out of room on the design wall - 

Whichever comes first - LOL - ;))

 

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

They are all very lovely. They kind of remind me of the colors in Anna Marie Horner's "Hindsight" if you are thinking of print centers.

Barbara said...

It’s coming along!

Gene Black said...

Oooh. I really love that aqua dotted fabric. It plays very well with the fabric you paired it with.

Sue said...

That new set is really pretty. It's fun just to go with the flow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...