Sunday, October 25, 2020

A little more cutting -

 
And a little more sewing - 

 
Made two more Sakura Churn Dash blocks -
Minus the "centers" -

 
Then another bit of cutting and sewing - 
 
And I had the units for three more -
Minus the "centers" -

 
Now all of the stacks on the cookie sheet have the units for TWO blocks -
Minus the "centers" -
 
So - I have enough for 34 blocks -  

 
I had thought that I wanted/needed 120 blocks total - 
 
But I'm not sure that I'll be able to get 86 out of the rest of these - 
 
The vertical strips are the short ones -
I have already cut two blocks from each -

The horizontal strips are the WOF ones that haven't been cut up yet -

 
Plus - I still need to cut squares for all of the "centers" - 

So I checked my stash - 
 
And found another Sakura flat pack - 
 
I'll see how many more I can make with the remaining strips - 
 
Before I open the second pack -
 
That should tell me if I need another pack or two that will coordinate with them - 
 
And it's not like I don't have more packs in my stash - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those will go a little further if you use something else for the centers. You know, like one of your readers mentioned earlier. (((grin)))

It is looking good.

Sue said...

Gotta love a good stash!

Linda Swanekamp said...

What, you have more of those goodies? Well this could be a great size quilt. Love your organization for sewing them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...