Monday, October 26, 2020

A little organizing -

 
 
Was needed today -
 
So I sorted through some of my stash - 
 
Gathering some flat packs and charm packs  - 
 
From various locations throughout the house - 
 
To get all of the matched sets together - 
 
They seemed like they were all over the place - LOL -

Good thing I did - 
 
Because I found another pack of Sakura - 

So I am in NO danger of not having enough strips - YAY!! - 

 
So - after I found it - 
 
I relaxed a little - 
 
And cut and sewed another couple of sets - 
 


The cookie sheet has the parts for 38 blocks - 

Plus the two that I already sewed together - 
 
Gives me 40 so far - 


Now that I have this one under control - 

With no stressing out over whether or not - 
 
I'll have enough to make a good size quilt - 

My brain is thinking about all of the CHARM packs that I found - 

I have some lovely RED packs that would make a great TWO-color quilt -
 
And I have some lovely WHITE packs - that would go with them - 

Hmmmm - 
 
I could use those to make a RED/WHITE Churn Dash - 
 
Only with BIGGER blocks - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Nice that you found still another pack of Sakura.
For the red and white - are they 2 1/2" strips - if so how would you make bigger churn dash blocks with them???

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sometimes organizing brings pleasant surprises. The quilt will look great bigger.

Sue said...

Yay for the stash!

Barbara said...

I can't believe all the packs that you have! Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...