Monday, October 19, 2020

A little -

 
 
Un-sewing - 

And I have another set of blocks ready to sew - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -
 
 
  
These jelly rolls have some fabrics that look very similar - 
 
Because the differences are very subtle -
 
And there is not a whole lot of variety in them -
 
It will be interesting to see how they look in the final top -
 
But we won't know that until I get there - LOL - ;))
 
Tomorrow I have more "chores" to do - 

So I'm glad I was able to take a couple of days "off" - 

I should do that more often - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I can see what you mean with these sewn units. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

Sue said...

It will be a lovely, low contrast quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...