Friday, October 23, 2020

No sewing again today -

 
So my design wall looks the same as it did yesterday - 

 
And the cookie sheet is still there - LOL - ;))


A doctor's appointment and a couple of "drop-off" errands - 
 
Took up most of this afternoon -
 
And by the time I got home - 
 
It was time for dinner and I didn't feel like sewing - 

So Friday is going to be a designated SEW DAY - 

And the rest of my "chores" can wait until Monday -

So Saturday and Sunday are going to be SEW DAYS, too -
 
YAY!! - 

Maybe I'll make some decent progress - 
 
On my Sakura Churn Dash blocks - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like you've got a fun weekend ahead of you.

Julie Fukuda said...

Sometimes a day off helps to build your mojo for the neat days...
Have fun!

Gene Black said...

Doctor's appointments and chores can eat up a lot of time. I am happy you will have three good sewing days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...