Friday, October 9, 2020

Another lazy day -

 
 
No sewing again today - 
 
But I added center squares to the Sakura Churn Dash blocks on my design wall -
Island Batik -  Sakura - which is no longer available - sorry -

Just to see what they might look like - ;))




 
Some are more contrast-y than others - 
 
And they won't be "final" until I actually sew the blocks together - 
 
But I don't think it will matter much anyway - 

Because all of the fabrics play nicely with their friends - ;))

 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those are going to be fun. I am wondering if you still have some Kaffe scraps. If so some of those would make good centers too.

Barbara said...

Loving the higher contrast blocks, but all are super!

Cindy Quilts said...

Pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...