Saturday, October 10, 2020

Eight more -

 

Blocks were added - 
 
To the Sakura Churn Dash blocks on my design wall -
Island Batik -  Sakura - which is no longer available - sorry -

 

 
I'm running out of long strips in this first batch - 
 
So the rest of them will probably be "singles" - 

In whatever combination will give me the pieces that I need - 



 
I still have to decide what I want to use for "centers" - 
 
And - 
 
Maybe towards the end - 

I'll make some "hybrid" blocks - 

If the colors are close enough - 

We'll see what happens when I get there - LOL - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

It is a shame that fabric line isn't available anymore. It is quite pretty. I love your blocks

Linda Swanekamp said...

The blocks are really nice together. Great fabric.

Sue said...

As always, lovely eye candy.😍

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...