Sunday, October 11, 2020

On a roll -

 
While I was waiting for a delivery today- 
 
I played with the strata - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -

 

 
I was on a roll and sewed all SIXTEEN strata - 
 
EIGHT sets of two matching strata -
 
Each set will make 6 blocks - 
 
For 48 blocks - set 6 x 8 - for a top that will be about 60" x 80" - 
 
I'll press them tomorrow - 
 
And I think I decided that the "centers" - 
 
Of my Sakura Churn Dash Blocks
 
Will be squares cut from the extra pieces of the pre-cut strips -
 
I know they all play nicely together -
 
And I can use up the left overs that way - LOL -  

 
But I think I'll try to cut more blocks - 
 
Before I "finalize" the centers -
 
Just in case I don't have as much "extra" as I think I do -
 
I sure don't want to come up short - 
 
Because I cut a square when I really needed something else - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Centers starting to look good!

Gene Black said...

I do think that those will be a sure thing. Using up the scraps is always a good thing.

Sue said...

Great way to wait. Those colors look so pretty together. Whatever you do for the centers, it'll look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...