Wednesday, October 27, 2021

After the tigers -

 
 
I sorted the pieces for a ROUND puzzle - 
 
Romantic Cherry Blossom - 
1000 pieces - 
 
 
There were no letters on the back - 
 
But there were colors - 
 
So I did the best I could in sorting them - 
 
The BLUE and GREEN were closer in color than the photo shows - 
 
And the PINK and LAVENDER were closer, too - 

 
I started with the PURPLE center wedge - 
 
And the PINK - 
 
Since I figured the piece that I wanted was in one or the other - LOL - 

 
Then I moved it to the kitchen table - 
 
And continued playing with the PURPLE/PINK pieces - 
 
While my daughter played with the YELLOW ones - 


 
Each color was in a separate baggie - 

 
So when the YELLOW one was completed - 
 
We added it to the PURPLE/PINK sections - 

 
We then put the GREENS in one cookie sheet - 

 
The BLUES in another cookie sheet - 
 
And the ORANGES in another - 
 
And each worked on one section at a time - 

 
I think we finished it in about three days - 

 
Which might be our RECORD -
 
For the fastest completion EVER - 
 
Of a 1000 piece puzzle - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Kind of looks like Tula Pink fabric. Still waiting for my computer to come back from the shop. Combing the internet with the links you gave, hard to see on a small screen, but I will try again.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha.. I am not crazy about the front of that puzzle, but I really like the back side of it.
I got a new one for Mom and me to do. Mom took the other one apart and told me she is ready to do another puzzle.

Jeanna said...

A round puzzle would be interesting. I didn't know they color coded that back of the pieces.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...