Monday, October 18, 2021

Lazy day -

 
 
With no sewing - 
 
But I did take the bottom two rows -

Of my "Simply Woven - LEFT-handed version" - 
 
===
Simply Woven Quilt - by moda fabrics -
Moda Bake Shop - 
Jessica Kelly -  HERE
===
 
Down off the wall - 
 
And they are ready to be webbed - 
 
Hopefully the strips will line up properly from block to block - ;))
 
 
In other news - 
 
I may or may not have mentioned - 
 
That my daughter is a TERRIFIC cook! - 
 
Tonight she made us Bacon Fried Rice - 

 
And it was YUMMY!!!!!!!! - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Barbara said...

You are like a soap opera, never getting to the big reveal! 😂 Your daughter must have learned cooking from you along the way. But it’s so nice when someone else does the chore!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, I gave up rice and carbs, but riced cauliflower is a great substitute and I will have to try it with bacon like above. Can't wait to see the blocks sewn together.

Gene Black said...

Like Linda, I have given up rice and other carby foods. However, I have become a much better cook in the process.
Still, that dish looks good.

Jeanna said...

Bacon rice sounds delish. Of course, I believe bacon makes everything better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...