Friday, October 29, 2021

More strips -

 
 
Were sewn - 
 
For my Halloweenie Interweave
 
===
Halloweenie - 
By Robin Kingsley -  
Maywood Studio - 
(40) 2-1/2" strips - 

Interweave - 48" x 56" -
Designed by Marlous Carter -
Timeless Treasures - Free Pattern - HERE
===
 

 
While my daughter played with making Echo's Halloween costume - 
 
And tried a "fitting" - 

 
Which Echo was none too happy about - LOL - 

 
So my daughter tried again - 
 
This time - in the kitchen -
 
 
 
And ALMOST got the Hood in place - 
 
Before Echo walked away - 

 
And then looked at me -
 
 
Then at her Mom - 

 
And sat down - 
 
As if to say - 
 
"OK - I'll sit - so Grandma can take my picture -


 
But I'm NOT wearing that stupid Hood" - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Funny about Echo - some dogs wear costumes happily (or so it seems.) Echo seems to fall in the "Oh Mom, please! Don't make me do this" category.

Progress on the quilt is looking good.

Barbara said...

Poor Echo! She looks appropriately mortified, a proud Husky reduced to humiliation. Lol. That girl deserves an extra treat!

Katie said...

Oh please tell me Echo is going to be Little Red Riding Hood!

Jeanna said...

I think Echo is adorable in the Big Bad Wolf or Little Red Riding Hood costume. Which is it? I'm going with wolf LOL. Loving the progress on the quilt, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...