Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Anticipation -

 
 
Is the word of the day - LOL - ;))

I tried to get the whole top sewn together - 

I REALLY did - 

But I only got as far as getting the rows webbed together - 

So here's a sneak peek - 

Remember that the columns are not sewn together yet - 
 
So it might look a little weird and "floppy" - 
 
I'll try to get the columns sewn together tomorrow - 
 
And give it a good pressing for the "glamour" shots -
 
So that we all can see what it looks like - finally - 
 
And here's the song that has been running through my head - 

ALL DAY - LOL -

Carly Simon - Anticipation - 
 
Enjoy!! - 
 
 

These ARE the good old days!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... it makes me think of something else.
Antici----------------
-
-
-
-
-pation

Linda Swanekamp said...

As soon as I saw your headline, that Carly Simon song started playing in my head and behold, there was the link! Looking forward to seeing the whole sewn quilt, but don't rush so you have to rip.

Barbara said...

You are getting there! This one has been a stickler.

Jeanna said...

I'm catching up and forcing myself not to jump ahead to your newer posts...following along the process.

Loving it so far!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...