Sunday, October 10, 2021

The fifth strip -

 
 
Has been added - 
 
To my "Simply Woven - LEFT-handed version" - 
 
===
Simply Woven Quilt - by moda fabrics -
Moda Bake Shop - 
Jessica Kelly -  HERE
===
 
And all 23 blocks have been pressed all nice and neat - 
 
 
And they have all been cut - 
 
In preparation for the insertion - 
 
Of the sixth and last strip - 
 
Some of them have been completed - 
 
While the rest are "in progress" - 


 
In other news - 
 
Echo scratched at the screen door to the patio - 
 
And tore a hole in it several weeks ago - 
 
When she tried to get our attention - 
 
To let her in - 
 
She has since pushed her nose - 
 
And then her head through the hole -
 
As if to say - 
 
Hey - guys - let me in - 
 
Then - last night - 
 
She managed to push her whole body through - 
 
When she decided that she didn't have to wait for us - 
 
To slide open the screen door to let her in - 
 
She could get in all by herself -  
 
So she did - LOL - 
 

I guess you could say - 
 
That she created her own little "doggie door" -
 
Gotta love her - 
 
And we do - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those blocks will soon be finished and you can do the layout.

I guess you will learn not to ignore Echo, huh?

Barbara said...

It’s hard to see “Echo” in the last pic. I tried, but my mind would only think penguin.🥴

Katie said...

Oh Echo! Only a dog would push their way INSIDE. Being a crazy cat lady, I know too well that it's the getting OUTSIDE that is important! But I'm glad she did push inside and is safely at home. The blocks are looking great, but I'm sure they'll look even better when finished and up on the design wall. Has your daughter figured out the lefty way is going to be fine?!

Jeanna said...

That is the best DYI doggie door I've ever seen :)

Sue said...

Oh my goodness! Echo is a bugga!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...