Monday, October 11, 2021

Done and Done -

 
 
All of the blocks have had the sixth strip inserted - 

And all have been pressed -
 
For my "Simply Woven - LEFT-handed version" - 
 
===
Simply Woven Quilt - by moda fabrics -
Moda Bake Shop - 
Jessica Kelly -  HERE
===
 
 I'll show you the individual blocks in the next few days - 


But first - I'll show you the second DONE - LOL - ;))

Tiger Lagoon - 
Buffalo Games - 2000 Pieces - 
 











This one was HARD - 
 
My daughter doesn't ever want to do it again - LOL -
 
But I think I'll take it apart in sections - 
 
And bag those up with labels - top left - top middle - top right - etc. - 
 
Maybe that will make it easier to do - 
 
If/when she changes her mind - LOL - 
 
We'll try one with 1000 pieces next - 
 
It should be easier than this one was - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


6 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yaay on finishing those blocks!

If you can turn the puzzle over you could sit and put letters on sections, like some of those puzzles you have done.

Barbara said...

I’m eager to see this quilt on your design wall! I LOVE tigers, but never would have attempted this puzzle. Kudos to you two!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nothing better than a stack of finished blocks- whether right or left handed.

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on BOTH finishes. That puzzle is magnificent. It would break my heart to take it apart. Can't wait to see the blocks.

Barb said...

I love that puzzle, what fun...well...maybe not?

Sue said...

BEB says number all the jigsaw pieces on the back. 😆 it's a stunner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...