Sunday, October 24, 2021

Plan B -

 
 
The Halloweenie Interweave is still sitting there - 
 
===
Halloweenie - 
By Robin Kingsley -  
Maywood Studio - 
(40) 2-1/2" strips - 

"Interweave" - 48" x 56" -
Designed by Marlous Carter -
Timeless Treasures - Free Pattern - HERE
=== 

But I decided to play with the Red/White jelly roll - 

And - what I thought was a matching charm pack - 

 
It turns out that each jelly roll has 20 different fabrics - 

 
And the charm pack has only ten - 

 
So - 
 
Even though I could probably make it work - 
 
I figured it would be easier - 
 
If I had a jelly roll and charm pack with the SAME number of fabrics - 
 
And found this combination in my stash -  

It's a little more "floral" than anything I have used lately - 

 
But it's pretty - 
 
And I checked - 
 
They each have the SAME 40 different fabrics - 
 


This combination of jelly roll and charm pack should work - 
 
I know that I used the charm squares to cut 4 more 2-1/2" squares - 

For the center "checkerboard" section of the pattern - 

But I still need to double check the MATH - 

In my notes - 

To get the "tweaked" measurements for the "end" strips - 

And the "border" strips -
 
Before I can post them - 
 
For the larger size - 

So stay tuned - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 





3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am interested to see how you are going to make this one larger.

Barbara said...

Your stash must be gigantic! You still have week for Halloweenie. ;)

Jeanna said...

Will be interesting to see which fabrics you select and how they work together with the Halloween ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...