Saturday, October 23, 2021

Moving right along -

 
 
On my Halloweenie Interweave
 
===
Halloweenie - 
By Robin Kingsley -  
Maywood Studio - 
(40) 2-1/2" strips - 

"Interweave" - 48" x 56" -
Designed by Marlous Carter -
Timeless Treasures - Free Pattern - HERE
=== 

First - I separated the jelly roll into two piles - 

20 strips per pile - 

 
Then matched them up for contrast - 
 
Each of the top ones are "twosies" - 
 
So there are two different prints in the bottom row to pair with them - 



 
After I paired them up  -
 
I set them aside - 

 
Because LindaS - asked me about making a larger version - 55" x 70" -
 
I checked my notes - 
 
And I did tweak the pattern once - 
 
To get a 52" x 72" version - 
 
Which is "close enough" - 
 
I still have to "decode" my notes - LOL - 
 
But I think I used one 40-strip jelly roll and a matching charm pack - 
 
So I pulled two 20-strips rolls - 
 
And what I THINK is a matching charm pack - 


 
Tomorrow I'll sort them out - 

To see if they DO match - 

And try to "decode" my notes - 

To see if I can replicate - 
 
What I did way back when - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ah! Those Halloweenie fabrics have some lovely contrast. I think they will work well for the Interweave.

I honestly think that those pinks will be a bit too "matchy" to make a strong weave pattern.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, if you figure it out, I will be happy, happy to make one. If the charm fabrics are close, maybe it could work anyways?

Jeanna said...

It's good that you keep notes. I typically fly by the seat of my pants or follow a pattern explicitly, no in-between :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...