Friday, November 11, 2022

A little more progess -

 
 
On a couple of fronts - 
 
I made the Label for Halloweenie Interweave
 
To add to the Scrap Card and Heart
 
 
Then I made the Scrap Card and Heart and Label
 
For Simply Woven

 
And I stitched together four panels to insert into the backing - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red and Christmas Green

 
I think the two on the left will go in the Red one - 
 
And the two on the right will go in the Green one - 
 
The next step is to actually insert them into the backing - 
 
Then load it on the frame - 
 
And I still have to make the binding - 
 
For both Halloweenie Interweave and Simply Woven

So I won't be running out of things to do - 
 
For a while - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Ah great plan to make the panels for each top to be different.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...