Friday, November 4, 2022

First row -

 
 
Of swirls is quilted -
 
On my Simply Woven quilt - 
 
 
They are nothing fancy - and by no means perfect -
 
But they should give the quilt some nice texture when it's washed - 

 
Before I started - 
 
I made some "extensions" to keep the ruler base - 
 
From hanging up on the bungee cords on the sides - 
 
There again - nothing fancy - but they do the job - LOL - 

 
This photo shows how the LIGHT GRAY thread looks on the backing - 
 
And it got photo-bombed by Buja - 
Who likes to sleep on the batting in the hammock - 
Until I quilt something and wake her up - LOL -
 
The black at the bottom of the photo - 
Is the shadow of the rail on the table inserts -


Tomorrow should be a bit more productive - 

I hope - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yaay! you finally started quilting on this one. Looking good.

Katie said...

So far it's looking pretty good! But best not to disturb the adorable kitten too much, right?!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Hmmm, I might have to borrow that trick with the extension. My ruler base bumps into everything. The worst is the top and bottom leader grips. So glad you were able to get quilting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...