Thursday, November 17, 2022

Moving along -

 
 
Again with the backing - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red and Green
 
I cut the batting to size - 
But forgot to take a photo - 
 
Then I loaded the backing on the frame - 
 

So tomorrow I can unfold the batting - 
 
And re-roll it to fit in the hammock - 
 
And go from there - 
 
I also doodled some more possible quilting designs - 
 
But still have not decided yet - 
 

I better decide soon - 

I think I've stalled long enough - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am happy to see you are making progress on it. You can always quilt it like I do - changing patterns whenever the mood strikes you. Ha ha.

Katie said...

Progress is progress! But I'd like to warn you against the wavy lines I see there on your practice sheet. If you look up "the MOST boring thing ever" this is what you will see. I did this once. Never again. Maybe you'd like to find out for yourself. Maybe you'll enjoy it. I did not. It took more brain power than I imagined (do you want the hills to line up? requires attention either way.) Oh look, it's time to roll AGAIN! For the 417th time in the last 15 minutes. The good news is that it takes a lot less bobbin than swirls and you literally cannot quilt yourself into a corner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...