Sunday, November 20, 2022

Loaded -

 
 
My Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Green
 
Is the first of the two tops to be loaded - 
 

And now I know why I should only load one quilt at a time - 
 
I got this far - 
 
And tried to clamp the quilt/batting/backing to the front rail - 
 
And the "bulk" was so much - 
 
That the clamps "popped" right off -
 
Guess it's more than they can handle - LOL -  

So anyway - 

It looks like I'll have to hold the layers to the front rail - 
 
To get some tension - 
 
As I go along - 
 
For the first few rows - 
 
Or at least until I unroll enough of the backing - 

So the clamps will "stay put" -
 
This is SO FUN - 
 
I learn something new every day - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Is there a reason that the excess backing can't "ride in the hammock" with the batting?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...