Saturday, November 26, 2022

Not much progress today -

 
 
It was OK until I started shredding thread and breaking needles - 
 
Fixing that was on the agenda for today -
 
I checked how I had threaded the machine - 
 
Cleaned out the bobbin area - 
 
And changed the needle when the thread started shredding -
 
That worked for a while -
 
Then something happened and I broke the new needle -
 
I replaced the broken one -
 
And stitched a couple more blocks - 
 
Then broke another needle -
 
By that time I was on the 5th block -
 
And I called it a day - 
 
 
Now I'm stalling until I feel like dealing with it - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -  
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

How annoying! I have had that happen when quilting on the domestic - It can really mess with your head.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...