Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Between the rows -

 
 
I'm trying to carve out some time to make the binding - 
 
For the last two quilts that I quilted - 
 
Simply Woven and Halloweenie Interweave - HERE
 
 
And I'm all set up to quilt the third row - 
 
On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red


I was asked if I had chosen the next quilt(s) I'm going to quilt - 

And the answer is YES - 

Next up will be my Woof & Whiskers tops - 

Woof & Whiskers - Confetti
 
And - 
 
Woof & Whiskers - Jiffy Jelly
 

I haven't decided yet how I want to quilt them - 
 
But I found a really cute print for the backing fabric - 

And I'll show you that - 

When I "get there" - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Fun! I can imagine that with the longarm you can get into a "I just want to quilt everything" mood.

The Woof and Whiskers quilts will be adorable.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You remind me of me when I first got my longarm. Every quilt was an experiment of sorts with thread choice, needle changes and the never ending question, what design do I want to quilt on this one?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...