Saturday, November 12, 2022

Moving along -

 
 
At a snail's pace - 
 
But still moving - 
 
I sewed the two sets of insert panels together - 
 
And I sewed the zippers to the top and bottom panels - 
Since I figured it would be easier at this stage - 
Than it would be when I had the whole thing together - 
 
Then I actually inserted the panels for the GREEN part of the backing - 
 
 
I still have to insert the panels for the RED part of the backing - 
 
And it seems to be taking me f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to do this - 
 
But I have to remind myself that I'm making TWO backings in one - 
 
So it's really not that bad - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Yes, giving yourself leeway, since you are making 2 at a time, is fair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...