Tuesday, November 15, 2022

And another -

 
 
Insert panel - 
 
For extra insurance - 
 
I did another "size check" for the backing - 
 
For both of my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red and Green
 
And decided to add ANOTHER insert panel - 

To make both "backs" look similar with three panels each -
 
And for extra insurance that I won't come up short at the end - 
 
 
But first - 
 
I have to "unsew" another LONG seam - 
 
To make room for the insert - 
 
Which takes some time - 
 
But it should be worth it - 
 
Then there will be no stress about whether or not the backing is wide enough - 
 
And no stress once it's loaded - 
 
I'll get TWO quilts for ONE backing - 
 
And will eventually get out of my current "turtle mode" - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Yes, turtles are slow, but they eventually get there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...