Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Another -

 
 
Loose end tied up - 
 
Today I made the Label and Scrap Card and Heart - 
 
For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
 
I still have to sew the labels on the quilts - 
 
But at least I have them made - 
 
Those Labels - Scrap Cards - and Hearts - 
 
Always seem to lag behind - 
 
And I don't really consider a quilt "done" - 
 
Until I have those done - 
 
Now I can catch up on making the Scrapbook pages -
 
Whenever - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Good! Now you can start quilting again on the quilt that is on your frame.

Jeanna said...

I love that you do those final pieces and keep a scrapbook. Sounds like Gene just gave you marching orders LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...