Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tidying up -

 
 
Some loose ends today - 
 
Before I get too involved in practicing my swirls - 
 
I decided to make some Labels and Scrap Cards and Hearts
 
For a few of my recent projects - 
 
An old UFO
 
 
My Upstairs/Downstairs - Wild Things

 
The Red/White/Blue Cheater Panel

 
And - for tomorrow - 
 
I have things ready - 
 
For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version


I know I should have practiced my swirls - 

But I was in the mood to make some Scrap Cards and Hearts  

And I really have to play with them - 
 
When I'm "in the mood" - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Yes, when the mood strikes it is good to accomplish "the thing that is on your mind."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...