Friday, August 28, 2020

A little housekeeping -


Is definitely needed around here - ;))

Most of the time I know exactly where something is -

Or where it "should be" -

I have "zones" -

And it's more than likely in the proper "zone" -

But when the "zone" gets cluttered -

It takes a while to find stuff -

And I have a bad habit of setting things aside for "later" -

Then they pile up and I need to sort them out - ;))

I like to save the scraps from a project -

And make a "memory" heart for a "someday" memory quilt -

And I like to keep all of the fabric together -

For backings/bindings/labels - until then - ;))

Since my "roll" last month -

I have project "ends" stashed everywhere -

And I need to update my UFOs/Squirrels/Projects page on my blog -

That poor thing is SO out of date - ;))

I'm going to start with these baskets -


And then these bits and pieces -


Which don't look as bad if I look at them THIS way - LOL - ;))


I really need to get a handle on all of this -

Besides -

I'm running out of baskets - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Barbara said...

Lol! Often cleaning and straightening finds one thing leading to another. Onward!

Gene Black said...

Ha ha....do NOT get more baskets! If you do, your zones will become harder to manage. (ask me how I know!)

Frog Quilter said...

Genes comments was funny and true. My baskets only hold stuff temporary.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Carbon copy of my studio. Lots of Chewy box lids around here with fabric pieces inside.

Katie said...

I laughed at running out of baskets! I, too, have a system that uses boxes (not baskets) and try to keep things contained and within the limiting number of boxes I have. Sometimes a good cleaning is needed, though, and you'll feel better for it once it is finished. I promise!

Sue said...

You've got this! 😁

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...