Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Little bits -


I played around with the layout of the blocks on the design wall -

And sorted the Mint Chip left over short strips by size -

Sewed them together in sets of two -

And cut them up -


I got two segments from each set of strips -

So I paired them up -

And have enough for 20 little 4-patches -


But that's as far as I got -

I can either use four little 4-patches to make one block -

Or I can use two little 4-patches -
And cut "alternate" squares from one of the batiks -

Or I can cut big squares from the batiks -

I haven't decided which way I want to go -

I might make some of each -

Don't know yet -

But I'll play with it some more on Tuesday -

The plumber isn't coming until Wednesday - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I think cutting a strip to go with each set of two would work well and be the least noticeable in the final quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...