Friday, August 7, 2020

Eenie - meenie -


Miney - moe - :))

Sometimes when I'm being "between" projects -

I can't decide whether I want to -

Start something new - like this pretty jelly roll -


Or go back to quilting some stuff that is already layered and basted -


Or make backings for some of the tops in the Mountain To Be Quilted -

Or play with my scraps -

Or try to get myself organized -

Or update my Scrapbook -

Or update the UFOs/Squirrels/Projects page on my blog -

Or say to heck with all of it -

And just take a nap - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think it is about time you FMQ some of those that are layered and basted.

Katie said...

I'm right there with you on my knowing what to start next. There are so many possibilities that I'm at a standstill. I keep looking at blogs and pinterest and hoping something will start hollering, but it isn't. Guess I'll go scrub a floor or an oven while I wait. (No fun, but at least productive!)

Frog Quilter said...

I agree with Gene, get busy on those quilt tops. A finish can be very satisfying!!!

Rebecca said...

My vote....Take a nap....
lol
Been cleaning my sewing room...
Large room = big mess= way overdue.
Everytime I have started it in the past year or so (or more) I have managed to get side tracked by a new project or found an old project and started work on it again...
This time it was kick started by a flood in the room and stuff that had to come out... I am working my way thru and actually can see table tops that I have not seen in a couple of years... Long way to go and a short time to get there ( as the old song goes)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your list looks like mine. So many things I COULD do, but I think I'll take a nap

Sue said...

Take a nap, then start something new! 😁

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...