Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Two more -


Sets of strata -

For Upstairs/Downstairs - Meredith are sewn - ;))



I'll press them all nice and neat tomorrow -

After I finish some "chores" -

And then decide if I want to sew more strata -

Or "cut and kit" what I have so far -

I also pulled the other jelly roll -

And sorted the strips for the rest of the strata -

And mixed them up a little for more variety in the blocks -

I only have 20 different fabrics -

And four of each strip fabric/color -

So I'll do what I can - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am enjoying seeing your progress on this one. I do like purples and greens together.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is such a pretty group of fabrics. It has to turn out good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...