Monday, August 17, 2020

Six at a time -


Is the only way to go - LOL - ;))

I got the parts done for these six -

On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Meredith blocks -


And then the blocks -


And - I'm not doing anything different -

But they are coming out closer to 10-1/2" - which is good -


Then the next six set of parts -


And then those blocks -


And - they're coming out closer to 10-1/2", too -


This is what I have so far -

Not the final layout -

Just up on the wall as I get them made -


And it's looking good - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



7 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

They ARE looking good. Love the color you chose

Cindy Quilts said...

So pretty!

Barbara said...

Indeed, it’s looking VERY good! I love these colors.

Gene Black said...

I love seeing them on the wall together. The dark makes such a nice strong line.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's looking great!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looking REALLY good!

Sue said...

Oh wow! The layout is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...