Sunday, August 30, 2020

Back step -


I decided that I didn't want the silver strip to be "dominant" -

In the Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -


So I unrolled the bundles -


And put the silver strips in the middle of the sets -


"Value-wise" they should be fine -

Most of them are "medium" anyway - with the exception of the white ones -


Then I sewed two sets of strata -

For the - Upstairs/Downstairs - Gleaned -
Gleaned - © Carolyn Friedlander - Robert Kaufman -


They still need to be pressed -

But before I do that -

I want to play with my new watercolor pencils -

So stay tuned - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Barbara said...

Liking the silver in the middle, and I’M STAYING TUNED!

Gene Black said...

I would be tempted to cut a dark solid from something else to make the dominant strip. But then you know me I don't like everything too matchy matchy.
I'm looking forward to see what you do with your watercolor pencils

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...