Saturday, August 22, 2020

Last batch -


Of blocks for my Upstairs/Downstairs - Meredith top are sewn - ;))


My design wall isn't big enough to show all of the columns -

I can only fit 5 of the 6 up there -

And only 6 of the 8 rows -

But this will give you an idea -


The fabrics are doing all of the work -

There are some dramatic dark purples and greens -

So I'll play with some more layouts tomorrow -



And - as a side note -

Some of those colors match my roses -
Which are more purple than they appear in the photo - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



7 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am looking forward to seeing the layouts. That is sure to be a pretty quilt. Those roses are gorgeous.

Frog Quilter said...

Ditto what Gene said lol.

Barbara said...

I love the fabrics, and the layout looks great to me now!

Cindy Quilts said...

Beautiful quilt, beautiful roses!

Sue said...

It's lovely and so are the roses. Looking forward to seeing the new layouts.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is looking great. I never knew there were lavender roses until someone sent me a lavender themed bouquet. I had to look them up and found out they were real, not altered.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love these! I can almost smell the lavender.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...