Monday, March 7, 2022

A few more -

 
 
Of the Square-in-a-square units -
 
For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version -
 
Have been trimmed - 
 
 
But I still have some more to go - 

 
I don't have to trim much - 
 
Just some of the "pointy" parts - 

 
And it doesn't amount to much - 
 
Because this is all I have so far - 


But it will help if the units are all nice and neat - 

When I go to sew them together - 

To make the blocks -
 
So it is time well spent - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Haha those are so close that I probably wouldn’t
have trimmed them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It will make a big difference in piecing. It will just all click together with no ripples across the quilt. Good diligence in completing this step!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...