Monday, March 21, 2022

Tidying up -

 
 
Before I play with the backing - 
 
And layering -
 
My Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
 
I thought I would tidy up some loose ends - 
 
So I made the label for Ladies
 
And for No Rules
 
 
 
Then I made the Label and Scrap Card and Heart - 
 
 
Which is in the pile to be quilted - 

 
Then I made the label for Colorwash 360
 
I still have to make the Heart and Scrap Card for that - 

 
But I decided to work on the Heart and Scrap Card - 
 
For my FMQ Essentials -  Practice Quilt first - 

 
And finished those up - 


It's a nice break from my Antique Squirrel - 
 
And is easier than trying to layer a large quilt - 
 
Which I will try to do tomorrow - 
 
After I actually sew the labels on the quilts - LOL -;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Barbara said...

So many loose ends! All very pretty?

Barbara said...

Yes! All very pretty! (Question mark unintended)

Gene Black said...

Ha ha.. methinks BOB is procrastinating....

At least you are lightening the backlog a bit.

Jeanna said...

You are making really nice progress in the sewing room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...