Monday, March 14, 2022

The fourth set -

 
 
Of  four blocks - 

For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
Has been sewn together - 
 



 
And all together on the design wall - 

 
As you can see - 

I don't have room - 
 
For much more than four blocks - 
 
At a time on this wall - 

I'll have to do the layout -

On the design wall in the hallway - 

That doesn't give me - 

A "straight on" photo - 
 
But it's better than nothing - 
 
And will have to do - 
 
I'm just not "there" yet - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew- 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

The blocks are all looking good. I will try to be patient, waiting on the larger layout.

Jeanna said...

LOVE these blocks. I look forward to seeing this one come together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...